4 minutes ago, EncouragingPA211 said:

Do you really think they’d tell the students? I still think there’s hope until we get official decisions! Don’t give up hope! 

I know I thought it was weird too. My fiancés sister is a student and she’s the one that told me, but I agree, nothing is final until we have official news. It seem like a lot of initial acceptances were second time too so that gives hope for next year either way 💜 

Someone in another group I am in called the school and this was the update: “They are working on the waitlist and to also give people the rest of spots that is left. Not a specific number. Also there are many students who got the acceptance but they have not accepted it yet. They are also waiting around for those. Final emails should be end of week or next week. Hopefully 🤞🏽.” 
They also said a lot of the students in the Facebook group were not students. 

So that’s good news. It sure made me feel a lot better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Carly3280 said:

Someone in another group I am in called the school and this was the update: “They are working on the waitlist and to also give people the rest of spots that is left. Not a specific number. Also there are many students who got the acceptance but they have not accepted it yet. They are also waiting around for those. Final emails should be end of week or next week. Hopefully 🤞🏽.” 
They also said a lot of the students in the Facebook group were not students. 

So that’s good news. It sure made me feel a lot better. 

This makes me feel so much better. Praying for good news soon