@Noodlefish23 I have a soon to be 3 year old and my hubby travels out of the US for work. I also have an older son who is disabled but currently in a developmental group home. Is PA school going to be hard- definitely. It is possible and just know that you won’t be the only “single parent.” As classmates, we are there to support each other and keep each other motivated 🙂. It’s only 24 months

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, PrePaDP said:

I also received an interview invite! But I’m also having trouble logging in with the credentials I used previously. 
anybody else having issues?

I used my login info from the Secondary app and it worked

4 minutes ago, yrb39 said:

I used my login info from the Secondary app and it worked

Weird. I used the same info and it just gives me, “your login attempt was unsuccessful, please try again”. I tried to reset password and everything and still nothing. Wondering if I have to try doing it through a laptop rather than mobile. 

If it makes those who haven’t received an email better…. Last year I received my email first and got denied and the rest of 3 ppl I know that I kept in contact with got their email after me and got accepted lol so be patient maybe they do it so the website doesn’t crash lol

I submitted secondary 1/5 and didn’t get a 2a invite. Unless they are still sending them out if people are declining an interview I think I’m out of luck and will have to try again next round. I will try super early next round though. Good luck people. 

• Upvote 1

Did you all also get a display of  “CO2026 CCPA Canvas Step 2A Completion Form” after submitting the 2A and the Google form? I got that. I hope that’s the right confirmation that I submitted everything. Sometimes, I am like what if I should email them to reconfirm they got my 2A and the Google form just to be sure. 

Edited by Madii

2 hours ago, prepa2121 said:

submitted 2a last night and just received interview invite!! 

Wow congrats. I submitted 2A on 1/19 and was worried if I would get an interview as they said it’s based on first come first serve basis. I guess now I shouldn’t worry anymore that I was late in submitting it. 

24 minutes ago, Madii said:

Wow congrats. I submitted 2A on 1/19 and was worried if I would get an interview as they said it’s based on first come first serve basis. I guess now I shouldn’t worry anymore that I was late in submitting it. 

I have also not received step 2B and I submit my 2A on 1/8 

• Upvote 1

I submitted 2a a couple weeks ago and received an invite to schedule. Anyone have confusion with scheduling? I thought 2b was first but for the date I chose the message after says 2b will be at 3:20pm and 2c will be at 11:45am on the same day. Thinking it's a mistake with the system