5 hours ago, qpad1997 said:

Over how many months were interviews held for last year? When were rejections sent out?

I got my rejection June 28th and interviewed March 23rd. 
Some got theres a couple weeks earlier than me as well as acceptance. Also some got acceptance after me. I was second or first interview I can’t recall out of the 6 dates or so? 

I think they’re tryna refrain from sending them out so late. This year we received everything a month earlier.

Edited by chelsterzzz
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Carly3280 said:

Is anyone having trouble submitting the google form once you complete step2A? It keeps telling me to sign in but, I am signed in.

Not sure. It didn’t give me that problem. May be email or call to ask for help. 

Edited by Madii

5 minutes ago, optimistictiger said:

Tomorrow I believe!

Yeah when I signed up it showed one interview per week alternating between Wednesday and Tuesday. Starting tomorrow 2/7/24. Next week would be 2/13 and so on up till end of April I believe or mid May can’t remember when the last interviews were. 

I emailed them about my 2a submission and this was the response I received:

Thank you for your interest in the CCPA program. Yes we received step 2A from you. At the moment I do not have an update for you. Not everyone who completed step 2A will be invited to step 2B. There are many factors that go into the decision of who moves forward. I know it's hard to wait! My advice is to keep an eye on your email for further information. I'm the admission counselor for the CCPA program so if you have further questions about our program or to discuss your application further please let me know.”

Not very promising lol

Edited by qpad1997
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, qpad1997 said:

Thank you for your interest in the CCPA program. Yes we received step 2A from you. At the moment I do not have an update for you. Not everyone who completed step 2A will be invited to step 2B. There are many factors that go into the decision of who moves forward. I know it's hard to wait! My advice is to keep an eye on your email for further information. I'm the admission counselor for the CCPA program so if you have further questions about our program or to discuss your application further please let me know.”

Not very promising lol

I received the same email last night 😑

4 hours ago, qpad1997 said:

Not very promising lol

They told me they sent out step 2A to 500+ people and interview seats are for about 300 people so not everyone will get step 2B. They said they sent out step 2A to more people because sometimes people don’t do the step 2A, or get acceptance elsewhere, etc. 

10 hours ago, Madii said:

Would those who got step 2B mind sharing their stats? I want to see what they they are looking for in applicants for step 2B in case I need to reapply. 

mmm i might not help too much.. since I’m one of the lower gpa applicants but well rounded i say for not having science major too

2.89 overall

2.91 science 

10k+ hands on patient hours - medical assistant in family practice (currently), urgent care, infectious disease clinic, aesthetics, pediatrics 

100 shadowing hours PA
Few hundred volunteer hours - currently animal shelter 

extra curricular: was Vice President  PrePA club at my University Idk if that helped  

enrolled in masters of science program for medical nutrition (last year I didn’t have this but still got interview at ATSU but got rejected)

Part of Hometown/CHC scholar this year 

Edited by chelsterzzz
  • Like 2