19 minutes ago, TheHolisticPrePA said:

Finally, got an interview! I was the first group on 12/8 to get step 2A so I'm a little stressed it took so long to get one because of how far out the interview is. 

I did also send them an email earlier today before I got this interview invite.

Did you send an email for an update? I can't decide if I should or not. I was waitlisted last cycle and finished step 2A on 12/31. I wanted to do it sooner but I was recovering from surgery.

I submitted 2A 12/20 but have yet to receive the 2 B email 😞 feeling very discouraged and it is my second year applying. Do you think it's okay to send an email for an update and to show I'm very interested in the program or does that look worse as it has not technically been 8 weeks yet? I also dont wanna bombard them with emails....

• Upvote 2

Should I email them to ask if they got my 2A Google form to confirm? I know I submitted, but I keep thinking what if something went wrong where they didn’t recieve it, and I should confirm from them to be sure to not miss an interview invite. Or just email them for an update? I am worried. I submitted on Jan 18 and haven’t gotten an interview yet. 

7 minutes ago, optimistictiger said:

Me too, I’m really confused bc I thought MMIs were fast paced like 5 minutes or less! @AnonymousPA24 @niquemack can you guys elaborate on the structure?

Maybe cause it’s group MMI, I’m not 100% sure but last year’s forum someone said they had 10 people in their group so maybe it takes long cause of how many people are in the group. 

2 hours ago, PASharps said:

@Madii I resubmitted my google form earlier this week because I thought the same thing. I did screenshot it and the response was that it was previously submitted. It doesn’t to try and resubmit just in case.

I just resubmitted 2A google form again in case they didn't received it.. I submitted 2A on 12/21/23 ... Am I out this cycle?... I'm frustrated... 🥺 

Did anyone send an email about 2B? 

Should I just wait for another a week before I send an email? 

I guess the interview are all full until April... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ssprepa1421 said:

I submitted 2A 12/20 but have yet to receive the 2 B email 😞 feeling very discouraged and it is my second year applying. Do you think it's okay to send an email for an update and to show I'm very interested in the program or does that look worse as it has not technically been 8 weeks yet? I also dont wanna bombard them with emails....

You should def email or call the admissions team. I called and they were soooo nice and eager to help! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PASharps said:

@Madii I resubmitted my google form earlier this week because I thought the same thing. I did screenshot it and the response was that it was previously submitted. It doesn’t to try and resubmit just in case.

So the second submission of the form went through or it didn’t even send it to them and said it was previously submitted? I thought the same to resend it again but got scared thinking what if they don’t see the first submission and the second submission becomes like if I submitted now on today’s date. 

10 minutes ago, PandabearPA26 said:

Maybe cause it’s group MMI, I’m not 100% sure but last year’s forum someone said they had 10 people in their group so maybe it takes long cause of how many people are in the group. 

That makes me nervous! How are you guys preparing for the MMI's? Any advice? I spoke to a current student who recommended reading Physician Assistant School Personal Statement Guide by SavannaPerry, PA-C. 

2 hours ago, optimistictiger said:

Me too, I’m really confused bc I thought MMIs were fast paced like 5 minutes or less! @AnonymousPA24 @niquemack can you guys elaborate on the structure?

Last year it was MMIs and a group interview followed by a seminar with all the other interviewees for that day and the faculty where they talk about the program. Not sure if it will be the same this year. 

1 hour ago, sunshinepa2024 said:

That makes me nervous! How are you guys preparing for the MMI's? Any advice? I spoke to a current student who recommended reading Physician Assistant School Personal Statement Guide by SavannaPerry, PA-C. 

That book was very helpful and I highly recommend it. My advice is to practice, practice, practice. Schedule mock interviews, have friends and family interview, practice while you are driving in your car, etc. I  would also come up with 6-7 experiences/stories that help portray the type of person and candidate you are. I wouldn't rehearse specific questions, because it'll make you sound robotic and in all likelihood they will not ask you those questions. So if you have several experiences/stories that you can harp back on, even if they ask you a question that seems out of left field, you can always relate it back to a experience you've had. Also try having some that are not healthcare related so that it can show you that you are a well-rounded candidate. Remember this program looks at each candidate holistically and not only your GPA and HCE. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, chelsterzzz said:

Curious to know which dates where still available? I got the first interview email and it was 4 dates February, 3 dates March and same for april. 

And love the username of holistic PA! That’s why I wanna go to this school as well!!

There was only 3 dates in April 😞 . The 9th was what I picked and then the 12th and 21st I think?

18 hours ago, Suuuya said:

I just resubmitted 2A google form again in case they didn't received it.. I submitted 2A on 12/21/23 ... Am I out this cycle?... I'm frustrated... 🥺 

How were you all able to resubmit the Google form? I tried resubmitting by switching the gmail account as I have two gmail accounts. So I switched to the one associated with CCPA to resubmit, but it said “You’ve already responded, etc”.  

6 hours ago, Madii said:

How were you all able to resubmit the Google form? I tried resubmitting by switching the gmail account as I have two gmail accounts. So I switched to the one associated with CCPA to resubmit, but it said “You’ve already responded, etc”.  

when I submitted the form on 12/22/2023 and I remember it says "you've already responded". however when I tried to re-submit it recently, somehow I was able to submit.. and then I saw the notification saying "You've already responded". I am not sure what happened.. either my website crushed? or something went wrong?. I emailed ATSU for this issue. I'll let you know once I hear back from them.  

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 9:37 AM, futurePA647 said:

I’m in the same boat. Did anyone else submit their canvas around this time that did get an invite?? 

I submitted the canvas modules the first week of January and I received an interview invite on Tuesday 1/30. I'm not sure you can go off submission dates. I saw people posting here that applied before me and after me with  interviews, so I'm assuming there's several groups and likely different reviewers initially for interviewing several hundred people. 

Edited by CCLStoPA
  • Like 3

On 2/1/2024 at 10:29 PM, Suuuya said:

I called and they said they did get my Google form for 2A 

• Like 1