19 minutes ago, lauren4444444 said:

I received a 2A invite on 12/18, submitted my responses shortly after, and have not yet heard anything about 2B. Am I out of luck? I really like this program so I’m feeling a bit disheartened. 

I’m feeling the same way! I truly believe there’s still hope for us though! Based on my understanding, these invites went out in groups last year and while I don’t quite understand the system, it’s not over for us until we receive a rejection, We got this guys! 

• Like 2

I am really hoping they are still sending out 2A invites! I submitted my secondary beginning of December. I was waitlisted last year for the program! Not really sure how I managed to do worse this year 🤔I emailed them last week to ask if they were still sending out invites. I am still waiting for a response. 🤞 I will keep you updated. Good luck everyone!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dreamerpa1234 said:

I am really hoping they are still sending out 2A invites! I submitted my secondary beginning of December. I was waitlisted last year for the program! Not really sure how I managed to do worse this year 🤔I emailed them last week to ask if they were still sending out invites. I am still waiting for a response. 🤞 I will keep you updated. Good luck everyone!

Did you ever get a response to your email? 

Not yet unfortunately. I sent it on Thursday last week. I will give it until tomorrow to make it a week. I know they are super busy and get lots of emails. I am trying not to bother them too much. Although, the wait is killing be because I really want to know how I managed to do worse this cycle even though everything in my app was better than last cycle. My guess is just better applicants this year. Still hoping for more 2A invites! 

46 minutes ago, Dreamerpa1234 said:

Not yet unfortunately. I sent it on Thursday last week. I will give it until tomorrow to make it a week. I know they are super busy and get lots of emails. I am trying not to bother them too much. Although, the wait is killing be because I really want to know how I managed to do worse this cycle even though everything in my app was better than last cycle. My guess is just better applicants this year. Still hoping for more 2A invites! 

I definitely understand it being stressful. I was also waitlisted last cycle and remember being so panicked because people were getting their invites and I hadn't yet, but it finally came through. I trying my best to remain patient 

45 minutes ago, Jtaypa27 said:

Wondering if anyone that finished step 2A in December/beginning of January got interview emails? Constantly refreshing my email since I submitted step 2A awhile back. 

I submitted my 2A on 1/12 and received the 2b interview invite email yesterday! 

I submitted step 2a last night and received the interview invitation at around 2pm today. I just now saw it and scheduled an interview for early April. There weren't any dates available in February or March for me. So I'm guessing the next available is April. 

1 hour ago, RphamPA said:

@AnonymousPA24 do you know if they are planning to send out determinations earlier this year compared to other years just to give some time to prepare?

Hello, I do not know for sure but I believe that is the plan. I am not exactly sure why our decisions were delayed so much last year, but your timeline is earlier than ours was. All I will say, is that faculty members that will be interviewing you and determining which applicants are accepted, are our current instructors. And most are also currently practicing PAs in addition to being adjunct professors. So they will be very busy and assesing each applicant takes a while. So I would not expect a decision right away after your interviews. But hopefully you will find out much earlier than our cohort. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheHolisticPrePA said:

Finally, got an interview! I was the first group on 12/8 to get step 2A so I'm a little stressed it took so long to get one because of how far out the interview is. 

I did also send them an email earlier today before I got this interview invite.

Curious to know which dates where still available? I got the first interview email and it was 4 dates February, 3 dates March and same for april. 

And love the username of holistic PA! That’s why I wanna go to this school as well!!

• Like 1