Accepted students facebook group

Congratulations to everyone has been accepted to Drexel's PA program! Wishing everyone else the best of luck on their interviews. I know that there is a whatsapp group created. I also created a facebook group for those accepted as a way to keep in touch and discuss topics and information as we prepare for September 2023. Here is the link for those interested

https://www.facebook.com/groups/330617909228020

• 1 month later...

Hi!  

I am an Internal Med PA in Philadelphia and have several friends that went to Drexel. I know it is a great program and am wondering if you can share some housing details on your groups Facebook page. I have a 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom house (every bedroom with its own full bath) in South Philadelphia along the route 17 bus route. This is a great location to get to Drexel. My husband and I will be moving and I would love to rent my house to PA students for a lower rate than I would for the community. For student signing for the duration of the program, the house will be $2500/month. My number is (302) 740-5776 if anyone is interested! 
Thanks for your consideration!
-Nina