FGCU 2022-2023 CYCLE

Thank you for starting the thread this year. I thought I would answer some of the early questions.

FGCU does work on a modified rolling admission process. We may make some early offers but, we do not seat more than 50% of the class until the CASPA application deadline of January 15, 2023, and we have completed all scheduled interviews.

FGCU does not have a minimum GRE score however, most successful applicants have scores above the 50th percentile.

Good luck with the application process.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ProgDirector said:

Thank you for starting the thread this year. I thought I would answer some of the early questions.

FGCU does work on a modified rolling admission process. We may make some early offers but, we do not seat more than 50% of the class until the CASPA application deadline of January 15, 2023, and we have completed all scheduled interviews.

FGCU does not have a minimum GRE score however, most successful applicants have scores above the 50th percentile.

Good luck with the application process.

Thank you very much @ProgDirectorfor taking the time to read our questions and answer them! We highly appreciate it! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2022 at 10:32 AM, MercyFalls said:

Has anyone noticed on the Admission Clearance Conduct Forum that they only provide an option to choose a semester in which we are applying to for the year of 2022 and NOT 2023? I've contacted the conduct office and they are no help. 

Hi @MercyFalls! Do you mind explaining what is the Admission Clearance Conduct Forum? Is that something we all have to fill out? 

Also, has anyone heard from the program? The last email I received was stating that my application has met all requirements and was sent for review. I am very happy to know that but I wonder if anyone has received any other email or phone call with more information. Thank you! 

7 hours ago, Anni2022 said:

Hi @MercyFalls! Do you mind explaining what is the Admission Clearance Conduct Forum? Is that something we all have to fill out? 

Also, has anyone heard from the program? The last email I received was stating that my application has met all requirements and was sent for review. I am very happy to know that but I wonder if anyone has received any other email or phone call with more information. Thank you! 

Hey! When did you receive the requirements completed email? I have gotten nothing since I submitted

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, TAYLORB11 said:

Question on the supplemental: it says I have to send transcripts but i already paid to send them to CASPA. Do I have to pay again and also send them directly to the school?

Are you referring to the FGCU graduate school application? This is from the PA program website under admissions information: MPAS applicants do not need to submit any additional documents to the Office of Graduate Admissions including transcripts and GRE scores

On 7/18/2022 at 11:14 AM, Stelaaa818 said:

Hi everyone! I wanted to know if the following courses would satisfy the Anatomy & Physiology I and II requirement : ZOO 3731 + ZOO 3731L (Human Anatomy) and PCB3702 + PCB3702L (Human Physiology). I tried contacting through email and phone and did not get a response. 

I was denied in June because they didn’t like the anatomy and physiology class I took, yet every other school I’ve applied to has accepted my anatomy and physiology course. So I’d keep bothering them to get a response on whether or not they will take your classes. 

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to reach out to all interested students and also those that have applied through CASPA. FGCU and the Fort Myers area received significant impact from Hurricane Ian and we are still in the clean up process. We are running behind this fall in screening applications for the current cycle. We hope to begin forwarding interview invitations in a few weeks with in-person interview commencing in January. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ProgDirector said:

I wanted to reach out to all interested students and also those that have applied through CASPA. FGCU and the Fort Myers area received significant impact from Hurricane Ian and we are still in the clean up process. We are running behind this fall in screening applications for the current cycle. We hope to begin forwarding interview invitations in a few weeks with in-person interview commencing in January. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you so much @ProgDirectorfor providing us with this information. 

Hurricane Ian has devastated our community and we have a lot of work to do, but I am sure we are going to come back stronger than before. Again, thank you for your time! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...