2022-2023 Application Cycle

40 minutes ago, dariadingle said:

So do you think they are done sending out invites? 

I didn't receive an invite but based on what another member of this forum said, the email they sent made it sound like they sent out all of the invitations. However, that if applicants fail to accept the invitation or decline it, it will be sent to another applicant. So I think for right now, more invitations will be sent out only if spots open up,

Interview invite received!

For those of you with waiting and/or receiving rejections, please keep your heads up. And most importantly, I implore you to NEVER GIVE UP.

In full candor, this has been 15 years in the making for me and I am STILL in shock because I did NOT expect ANY interview invitations at all. It will happen for you, so keep it going because I want it for you too. ✊

• Like 4

Got the interview scheduling email. Read the instructions, booked, the time slots/days, and all ready to go!

I really look forward to meeting my fellow Pre-PAs on Thursday for the Gen Session! BTW anyone notice the program change from the Gen Overview Session bullet points and this most recent one? It seems the "Small Group Discussion" was dropped???

ALSO Let's have a friendly Zoom/Teams/teleconference shindig this weekend or sometime next week b4 the Gen Session to just chat. I realize everyone has a variety of schedules, but I think by breaking the ice we can also calm some nerves because we really are all in this together.

That being said, anyone have a full zoom account who can create a >40 minutes meeting?   

Edited by Supersillywill
needed to add more
  • Like 1

Hi everyone! I was wondering if a few of you, that were either offered an interview or denied, could share your stats (GRE, GPA, PCE, shadowing, major of study, etc). I'm trying to get an idea of if I'd have a good chance of acceptance. I'm also an out-of-state applicant, so any stats from out-of-staters would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance🙂

• Upvote 1