University of Nevada Reno 2022-2023 Cycle

I am waiting for another email, but I will likely ask if we do not hear anything by the end of today. From what I gather, HireVue allows for interviewees to submit video responses on their own time. I believe we will have from the 22nd to the 28th to complete the HireVue interview portion.

Edited by hlreed4

On 8/13/2022 at 10:33 AM, Gilliann said:

For those who have gotten interviews: Does anyone have any info on the HireVue thing? Or do you think we’ll get more information in a later email? 

When I emailed, they said we would receive an email with information on how to access HireVue on August 22nd. We will be able to do the video interview on our own time until August 28th.

I looked at the HireVue website to get a better understanding of what it was. It kind of reminds me of CASPer in some ways. 

22 hours ago, Ordinarytwist said:

I have not heard anything from them, not a secondary app invite or anything. I thought they were not utilizing the rolling admission, so should people still expect something, or since they've already sent out interview invites should other applicants not expect anything?

I received the secondary app a day after I submitted. If you submitted around the deadline, perhaps it's taking longer because of the holiday weekend? I attended their info session and they stated they did not utilize rolling admissions.