2021-2022 PA app cycle

Hey y’all I got a message asking for some advice for this last round of interviews and I thought it might be useful to others going through the same feelings therefore I’m attaching it to read at y’all’s own discretion. 

Greetings!
First, if you’re interviewing this month, to the best of my knowledge, it is the last interview. All I do feel comfortable telling you is the following: the interviewers do everything they can to make you feel comfortable throughout the process, I hope that much has been clear this far. As for the nervousness, I too was like you and the best advice I have received and have given is simply know that if they gave you an interview they are as interested in you as you are in them. The interview is for you and them to see whether or not y’all are a good fit for each other, if y’all aren’t it is good to know that at the beginning before committing 28 months of your life. The group interview consists of questions revolving around why you want to be a PA, just as the individual interview. Be yourself throughout the process and maybe lookup common interview questions to feel more comfortable formulating what you’re trying to convey to your interviewers. This is your time to communicate whatever you’d like, use your time wisely. I wish you the best of luck and truly hope that it goes well. 

Please do not take the vagueness of my response as disregarding your questions; instead please understand that I do not believe that giving you exact questions would benefit you or the other applicants (I would not want to make it unfair for any party). Please keep me posted on how it goes if you’d like. I hope to see you come May! 

My warmest wishes and regards. 
-M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, shari said:

I am an accepted student in the class but will most likely be giving up my spot due to being accepted to a program in my home state. Hopefully this opens up a spot for one of you guys! 🙂

Good luck on your journey wherever you go to PA school! 

• Like 1