Dominican 2020-2021 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, michyy said:

Has anyone who submitted in June received an interview?

I submitted on June 1st and was invited to interview August 7th as of tonight. I’ve already been accepted into another program so I will be declining, but thought anyone else on a similar timeline might need to know! Good luck everyone with upcoming interviews!

Edited by EmWald19
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, EmWald19 said:

I submitted on June 1st and was invited to interview August 7th as of tonight. I’ve already been accepted into another program so I will be declining, but thought anyone else on a similar timeline might need to know! Good luck everyone with upcoming interviews!

I received an interview invite for August 7th as well! Good luck! I submitted 5/30 , verified 6/1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I submitted 7/6, was notified that my application was under review on 8/3. For those who were offered an interview, how long after you received the “under review” email did you receive an invitation to interview? Just curious as it has been a few weeks with no news yet. Thank you for any help you can offer me!

7 hours ago, EmilyF said:

I submitted 7/6, was notified that my application was under review on 8/3. For those who were offered an interview, how long after you received the “under review” email did you receive an invitation to interview? Just curious as it has been a few weeks with no news yet. Thank you for any help you can offer me!

My application was marked “under review” on 6/8 and I was invited for an interview on 7/27, so about 7 weeks later. Hope that helps! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, michyy said:

Does anyone know if this school is still interviewing people? I applied mid June and still haven't heard back. Thanks!

They said interviews were going to be held until Oct 30th. Not sure how many they will be having till that date but hope that helps!

Edited by BRKS1994
  • Like 1