USJ 2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2019 at 4:24 PM, laurennicolem said:

Received a confirmation email today: "Your application fee has been processed and your file will be reviewed and scored by faculty within the coming weeks.", "We utilize a rolling admissions process and anticipate interviewing candidates throughout the summer into the early fall.  Should you be selected for an on-campus interview, we will contact you via CASPA email with further instructions."

Best of luck to other applicants!

Hello,

When did you submit your application to the program?  I am planning to apply soon.

5 hours ago, pahopeful151513131 said:

Did everyone submit the Healthcare verification form? Does this need to be submitted before our application will be considered complete? 

I submitted it with my application. But you do not have to submit it with the application, you can email it to their program directly, so I don't think so. But to be on the safe side I would submit it asap.