Application cycle 2019-2020

• 4 weeks later...

I received a phone call this morning from NSU-Jax that they received all of my materials and that my applications is currently under review. Whoever I spoke with stated that it could take up to 4-6 weeks to review (possibly sooner) and they will email me once my application has been reviewed.

Did anyone else receive this call?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Nktrio11 said:

Do you mind sharing your stats?

Hey so I guess I’d be on the lower end my cGPA was 3.39 and my sGPA was 3.12. 2300 PCE hours of scribing, 1300 HCE, 600 PA shadowing, and 200 volunteering. I also have my CNA license and BLS. My GRE was 156 Verbal and 150 quantitative. I also have some research experience, I’m a scribe trainer, and was in a leadership position in my sorority. I think that’s about it lol. 

4 minutes ago, rach6195 said:

Hey so I guess I’d be on the lower end my cGPA was 3.39 and my sGPA was 3.12. 2300 PCE hours of scribing, 1300 HCE, 600 PA shadowing, and 200 volunteering. I also have my CNA license and BLS. My GRE was 156 Verbal and 150 quantitative. I also have some research experience, I’m a scribe trainer, and was in a leadership position in my sorority. I think that’s about it lol. 

That’s so close to my application it’s scary!  Except I have emt instead of cna. Good luck!