Accepted MSPAS/MPH Class of 2021

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Jayle said:

Hello!

I'm Jenny, and I'm from the OC! How long did it take for you guys to receive your confirmation email after paying the $500 deposit? I paid, but haven't received anything yet. Has anyone been added to the FB group yet? 

Hey Jenny! I submitted my deposit on Friday and haven’t heard back yet either. 

I haven’t been added to the FB group yet either but I was wondering the same thing. I’m trying to think ahead for housing and roommates etc. 

Has anyone else heard anything? 

18 hours ago, ktklan said:

I haven’t been added to the FB group yet either but I was wondering the same thing. I’m trying to think ahead for housing and roommates etc. 

It took a couple weeks for them to add us to the facebook group! I'm sure you will be added soon! 

On 3/11/2018 at 11:04 AM, ktklan said:

Hey Caitlyn,

I just received the confirmation email about my deposit today. I made the deposit last Wednesday. 

3 hours ago, SilverA said:

Yes! I was actually just thinking about that :D I believe there are a few other classmates from SoCal too

Perfect! :) Once we have a good idea of how many of us there are down here and who wants to meet, we will plan something!! 

Archived