Clinical rotation shoes!?

This may seem like a silly question, but I have a bad back and am wondering if any of you ladies out there could recommend some comfy/supportive but stylish shoes to wear during rotations/on the job in general! After being on my feet all day I'm sure the wrong shoes can have a negative impact. Any input would be appreciated :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for the suggestion! My main question though is what shoes to wear NOT with scrubs. When I'm in business casual or business attire I want somewhat cute/stylish shoes that I can wear with cute business casual outfits, like comfy flats! If you have any other insight on that I would love to hear it! Thank you again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a lot of providers rocking closed toe Birkenstocks and tbh they're incredibly comfy on the hard hospital floors. They have more options besides just clogs these days and I'm sure you could find something to work with business casual. Not cheap though!

Try on some Sofft brand.  I have multiple pair; they come in a variety of styles.  I don't consider myself petite, but I am on the shorter side of average so I like a couple of inches of heel and have found these to be very comfortable when I'm going to be on my feet a lot in an office setting.  In hospital & clinic, I've been surprisingly happy with Sloggers (relatively inexpensive gardening shoes so easily cleanable, non-slip soles, etc.).

Archived