Applying for Fall 2014!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some current PA students at WSU and hopefully UDM are wanting to pass on their stories of what made their applications stronger and are willing to offer advice to those applying. The event for this is March 29th at WSU student center Room 289 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm. There is a thread already started on the topic and the event is posted on FB too if you want to learn about the speakers.  Hope this is helpful to you!

If your interested in getting face to face with some of these students already accepted to Michigan PA programs, professors and past MAPA presidents, this event is being held specifically for this purpose. The UDM Pre-PA organization will hopefully be in attendance with the WSU pre-PA society and WSU Pre-Healthcare Interactive Student Organization. These Pre-PA organizations have collaborated with the Michigan Physician Assistant Foundation (MIPAF) and a few WSU & UDM professors to put on this event. 

I had an interview last year, they called around the middle of March and I know that some people got called the first week of March. Interview was laid back, they actually send you questions before your interview but just a heads up they let you know you have an interview no more than a week in advanced!

Oh boy. I really hope I get an interview! I love the school and would like to stay in the metro Detroit area. When did you hear back with the adcom's decision? What were your stats last yr if you don't mind me asking and how did you make yourself more competitive this year?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Some current PA students at WSU and hopefully UDM are wanting to pass on their stories of what made their applications stronger and are willing to offer advice to those applying. The event for this is March 29th at WSU student center Room 289 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm. There is a thread already started on the topic and the event is posted on FB too if you want to learn about the speakers. Hope this is helpful to you!

If your interested in getting face to face with some of these students already accepted to Michigan PA programs and past MAPA presidents, this event is being held specifically for this purpose. The UDM Pre-PA organization will hopefully be in attendance with some of WSU pre-PA society and WSU Pre-Healthcare Interactive Student Organization. These Pre-PA organizations have collaborated with the Michigan Physician Assistant Foundation (MIPAF)

So..looks like many of the speakers for this are UDM grads...might be a good way to pass some time this Saturday while playing the waiting game...who wants to be productive with me??

Archived